Turkey Sausage & Sourdough Dough With Red Flame Grapes
- 1 Pound Package Turkey Sausage
- 1 yellow onion, small dice
- 2 celery stalks, small dice
- 1 carrot, small dice
- 2 Cups red flame grapes
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 20 Ounces Sourdough Bread, dry and cubed
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon celery salt
- 1 Tablespoon cracked black pepper
- 3 Cups chicken stock or broth
- 1/2 Cup Butter, Melted
- 2 Eggs, Lightly Beaten
Preheat oven to 375F.
Remove sausage from casing and brown sausage, onion, carrot, celery and grapes in a large skillet. Remove from heat, transfer to a mixing bowl. Add bread and seasonings. Combine the melted butter and eggs in a container and pour over bread mixture. Finally, evenly pour chicken broth over bread mixture.
Transfer to an oven-safe baking dish, cover with foil and bake at 375F for about 45 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove from heat; let stand 10 minutes before serving.