Extra Virgin Olive Oil Herb Dip
Servings: Makes 4 Servings
Offered with our Truckee Sourdough tray at our Sunset at the Peak events. Add the herbs and especially the garlic just prior to serving and never store the oil with garlic in it. No matter how you treat it, garlic stored in olive oil is very fragile and can go bad quickly.
- 1/4 Tsp Oregano
- 1/4 Tsp Basil
- 1/4 Tsp Rosemary
- 1/4 Tsp Kosher Salt, Or To Taste
- To Taste Black Pepper, Fresh Ground
- 1 Pinch Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- In a small bowl, mix together the dry spices. Add crushed garlic, stirring to combine and moisten the herbs.
- Transfer herb mixture to a small dish or bowl. Pour olive oil over herb mixture. Drizzle vinegar over and stir lightly with fork to mingle ingredients.
- Serve with fresh bread.