Creamy Salsa Dip
Servings: Makes 2 cups of Dip
Spicy and slightly tangy, this dip gets its kick from hot pepper sauce and salsa. For use with tortilla chips, thin by adding 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese
- ½ Cup Sour Cream
- ⅔ Cup Chunky Salsa, Favorite Red Tomato Style
- 4 Teaspoon Sweet Pickle Relish, drained
- ¼ Teaspoon Hot Pepper Sauce, Tabasco-Regular Or Chipotle
- 4 Tablespoon Celery, Chopped
- 4 Tablespoon Green Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 4 Tablespoon Green Pepper, Chopped
- 4 Tablespoon Red Pepper, Chopped
- As needed Assorted fresh vegetables
In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, salsa, pickle relish and pepper sauce until blended. Stir in the celery, onion and peppers. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables.