Chicken Pasta Salad
Servings: 8 people
- 1 (8 Oz) Package Tri-Color Rotini Pasta, Uncooked
- 6 Ounces Chicken Breast, Small Cube
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 6 Ounces Provolone Cheese, cubed
- 1/4 Cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Garlic Clove, minced
- 2 Ears Fresh Corn, Kernels only
- 1 Tsp Dried Basil
- 3/4 Cup Green Bell Peppers, Chopped
- 1 Tsp Dried Oregano
- 3/4 Cup Red Bell Peppers, Chopped
- 1/2 Tsp Mustard Seed, Ground
- 1 (6 Oz) Can Black Olives, Pitted
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- 1/8 Tsp Black Pepper, Fresh Ground
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add rotini pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente. Drain, and rinse with cold water.
In a large bowl, mix the cooked pasta, chicken, provolone cheese, red onion, fresh corn, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, olives, parsley, and Parmesan cheese.
In a jar with a lid, mix the olive oil, vinegar, garlic, basil, oregano, ground mustard, salt, and pepper. Seal jar, and shake well.
Pour the dressing mixture over the pasta salad, and toss to coat. Cover, and chill 8 hours in the refrigerator.